Who is Rapid Service?We're a local, small home services business in Columbia, CT that's GROWING! We're building a company with an eye toward a long future for our customers and our employees. We provide both repair and installation service for plumbing, heating, and electrical systems. All of our work is completed with the highest regard for quality, value, and customer satisfaction.
We offer homeowners:
- Highly skilled plumbing, heating, and electrical technicians
- Live customer service representatives
- Dispatch updates
Want to be part of a TEAM?We all want to see each other succeed. Everyone supports each other in both professional and personal goals. Each member of Rapid Service is a link in the chain. If there's every an instance of a 'weak' spot, there are opportunities for coaching and training. We have each others' backs to provide the best service to our customers, as well as our professional growth.
Do you have:
- Experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
- A current driver license and a good driving record as you will be driving a company vehicle to customer's homes and businesses.
- 3-5 years experience in service work.
- An outgoing, professional, clean cut, assertive personality and drug-free lifestyle.
- The ability to work in a team atmosphere.
Let's talk!Are you interested in being the next Rapid Service plumber? Here's what the job responsibilities look like:
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to interact and communicate well with customers in their homes.
- Thorough understanding of boiler operation, sewer cleaning or jetting, and repairs of faucets and pipes.
- Ability to assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Present professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and co-workers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Arrive on time for work each day. Participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.