- want to be a part of a growing company
- want to help your community
- are eager, reliable, and willing to train
we're interested in hearing from you about working with Rapid Service.
Plumbing Service Technician
Service customer’s plumbing needs, quote prices, and perform repairs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to interact and communicate well with customers in their homes.
- Thorough understanding of boiler operation, sewer cleaning, and repairs of faucets and pipes.
- Ability to assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Present professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and co-workers.
- Be thorough in inspections, and accurate in quoting replacements or repairs.
- Arrive on time for work each day. Participate in all required staff meetings and trainings.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
- Applicants must have a current driver license and a good driving record as they will be driving a company vehicle to customer's homes and businesses.
- 3-5 years’ experience in service work.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, assertive, and drug-free.
- Should be able to work in a team atmosphere.